Call for Research Articles- Sri Lankan Journal of Banking and Finance
2nd Issue Dec 2013
The Sri Lankan Journal of Banking and Finance (SLJBF) is a referred Journal bi-annually published research papers and scholarly works by the Department of Banking and Finance, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka. The main objective of the SLJBF is to publish scientific research findings that address to issues and developments related to economics in general and money, banking, financial markets in particular at both national and international level.
- Publication in the journal of banking and finance is based upon the editorial criteria cited and the evaluation of the reviewers (each manuscript will be send two reviewers);
- Priority is given for novelty, originality, and to the extent of contribution that would make to the banking industry;
- Conceptual papers based upon current theory and empirical findings and contribute to the development of theory in the domain of financial intermediary and economics are also welcome.
- Full paper submission due : 20th Dec 2013
- Expected publication date : 28th Feb 2014.
Guidelines for Submission
The contribution should be an original work which has not been previously published or accepted for the publication in whole or in part and which is not currently under consideration for publication by any other publisher or organization. The paper submission criteria including manuscript preparation, contact details, review process Click the link to download Guidelines for Authors and Review Process.
Papers could be submitted as hard copy and e-mail the soft copy both in the word and PDF format with a covering letter including author’s details (Download Covering Letter
and Authors Details
). Please send manuscript for publishing considerations to the following mail and email addresses.
click to downlaod the Format of the Paper
Dr. R.A Rathanasiri,Chief Editor,Sri Lankan Journal of Banking and Finance,Department of Banking and Finance,Wayamba University of Sri Lanka,Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka.